- Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- Protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear
- Improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink’s carbonation
- Increased capacity for extended reduction of chemical and mechanical contaminants
- Balanced cartridge for optimum performance in varying water qualities
- Compatible with Coldrink®, QC7I, QL2, QL3B, QL3 Heads, and High Flow CSR manifolds
- Proprietary Fibredyne™ II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life.
- Exclusive Fibredyne™ II media provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 0.2* micron in size by mechanical means
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reducecysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
* Validated by ISO 17025 accredited lab for 99.999% reduction of Pseudomonas diminuta following the ASTM F838-05 protocol for the validation of 0.2 μm sterilizing grade filters.