- Increased capacity for extended reduction of chemical and mechanical contaminants
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- Improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink’s carbonation
- Protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- Balanced cartridge for optimum performance in varying water qualities
- Proprietary Fibredyne™ II media with AgION® antimicrobial protection on the filter media that can decrease product life
- Exclusive Fibredyne™ II media provides a superior balance of chlorine, taste & odor reduction, and dirt-holding capabilities for
particles as small as 0.2*-micron size by mechanical means.
- Compatible with Coldrink®, QC7I, QL2, QL3B, QL3 Heads, and High Flow CSR manifolds
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
* Validated by ISO 17025 accredited lab for 99.999% reduction of Pseudomonas diminuta following the ASTM F838-05 protocol for the validation of 0.2 μm sterilizing grade filters.