- Finely polishes treated water to provide premium quality for drinking and cooking
- Reduce chlorine taste and odor
- Reduces dirt, rust, asbestos fibers and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Control even extreme levels of common off-tastes and odors, including those that are earthy, moldy and fishy
- Reduce limescale build-up in appliances that use water
- Reduce lead to below the Federal Action Level
- Reduce VOCs and MTBE (ROM III only)
- Is certified by NSF/ANSI in the reduction of arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, copper, fluoride, lead, nitrate/nitrite, selenium, radium, cysts, sodium and chloroform
Overall System Dimensions: 19-1/2”H x 8”W x 4”D
Inlet connection: 3/8” FPT
Outlet connection: Quick Connect
Pressure Requirements: 40 psig -125 psig (2.8 – 8.6 bar)
Maximum Temperature: 40°F – 100°F (4-38°C)
Shipping Weight: 9 lbs.
Operating Weight: 6 lbs.