Convenient replacement cartridge kit for Everpure High Flow CSR Quad-MC² Systems contains all necessary cartridges to service filters in specific High Flow CSR Quad combination systems.
- Kit includes (1) EC210 Prefilter, (4) MC² Fitter Cartridges, and (1) SS-IMF with spacer.
- Proprietary Micro-Pure II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means*
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Reduces asbestos fibers
- 20″ prefilter cartridge captures larger dirt particles and extends the life of the MC² cartridges
- SS-IMF Cartridge inhibits limescale buildup in ice machines and coffee brewers as tested by Everpure
- MC² cartridges are NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- SS-IMF Cartridge is NSF component listed
- NOTE: No electrical connection required
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 6.7 gpm (25.4 Lpm)
- Pressure Requirements: 10 – 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Temperature: 35 – 100°F (2 – 38°C)
- Overall Dimensions: MC2: 20″ L x 4″ D (50.8 cm x 10.1 cm), EC210: 20″ L x 3.38″ D (50.8 cm x 8.5 cm), SS-IMF*: 6.875″ L x 1.312″ D (17.4 cm x 4.9 cm)
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002